I got inspired by looking at old files from my 2011 TAD challenge. (Sadly, the we host that supported that blog is no longer operational, or you better believe that I would share it.)
The back story is that a friend at church challenged me to make this St. Brigid’s cross. I had never heard of it before.
So challenge accepted. Challenge Complete. His suggestion awarded him the fruit of my labor. Here’s the 2011 version:
Tonight, I had no Palm fronds. However, a jaunt in the ol’ supply heap profited some left-over newspaper sticks.
I had also forgotten how to make it. A quick google search on how to make it benefitted me with THIS helpful tutorial.
and a few minutes later, tied off with twist ties, my newly completed St. Brigid’s Cross:
I’ve added it to my own wall for now.